Wednesday, June 3, 2009

pain free house flipping

One of my favorite customers has hired me to help her with a house flip. I get to make all the choices associated with a traditional remodel without the financial investment which is a strange feeling for this DIY girl. 

It doesn't look like much right now but this little house is going to make the sweetest cottage for someone. It is full of potential. The new roof and exterior paint should be finished by the end of the week. Things are going at such a fast pace but I will try to post progress pictures from time to time. For now here are some before pictures. Can you say YIKES? At least the wood floors are pretty.





1 comment:

Kori Turner (olive grace studios) said...

That paneling is PRETTY HOT :)!!!! That made me smile Liz it is going to be adorable when it's all done...