Monday, January 28, 2008

Spring, no way!

Yes it is true. We are already receiving unbelievable sums of Spring inventory. The boxes started arriving the week after Christmas. Welcome to retail. You are never living in the current season. I have to admit it is nice to see the new things and it has been fun doing new displays with them. I am most excited about all the Jennifer Murphy Easter goodies. I typically don't put it out in February but Easter comes so early this year I plan to. I will add pictures as the displays come together. Enjoy.

3 comments:

designsbynana said...

I just love Jennifer Murphy, after being introduced to her craftsmanship on the Martha show. Love her Bears specially her Halloween collection. I need to come in and see what Spring has brought to @ home

Amy Nieto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Nieto said...

i still have my one-eyed furry peep from last year. I love him!