Monday, January 14, 2008

Chickin Feed Girls

It is not often that this jaded retailer can say I have found something truly original but I have and I want to share it with you. Chickinfeed.

I got an email from a girl claiming to have a product that I might be interested in. Before you go and say "how cool" I should tell you I get a lot of these sorts of emails. So I skeptically typed in their web address and I was so pleased that I emailed the girl (Amy) back to thank her and compliment the company on such a great product.

I went to the Atlanta Gift Show last week and met two of the creators in person (Amy and Leslie). It was a pleasure to chat with them and see the products in person. I pledged to help them with any publicity I could so this post is my first attempt. I also shared them with my friend at Decor8 in the hopes that she will blog about them as well.

I love a good story and good people so I hope all my friends in retail out there look them up and place orders like I plan to. FYI they will be on Rachel Ray on Friday so tune in.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Hi Liz! Because I can't make my quick trip to your store on my lunch break, I'm now getting my fix on your Web site. Chickin Feed is so cute. Are you carrying this yet? Looks like a great gift for some of my friends. Hope all is well.

McMaster & Storm said...

Liz,
hope things went well @ atlanta, always alot of work and energy for these venues.
i'm enjoying myself here in Hawaii, has been relaxing. BUT, am ready to see everyone back in chilly ohio.
enjoyed seeing your son riding his bike, aren't little boys so sweet?!
thanks for all your support and nice comments.......we all have alot to look forward to in 2008!
4 weeks till you know what!
Best,
Kara & Darcy