Tuesday, May 5, 2009

they're back

Our wire photo hangers are back in stock. After a long pause in manufacturing and some sketchy responses from the company I was delighted to see them pictured in their most recent catalog. So I order 200 of them. Overzealous, maybe, but these are very popular and I never like to be out of stock. So if you were one of the many people that asked for them, I will see you soon. If you are just seeing these for the first time and would like some for yourself they are $3 each. We are happy to take your order over the phone.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is the first I've seen them, they're very cute!

Michelle said...

i only got one before you ran out but i want a whole bunch! i'm coming in later today! are you going to order more animal magnets? i love them and want more badly!

frugal farm girl design said...

I have never seen these before. I think they are wonderful. Smart decision to order a bunch. I am sure they will get scooped up in no time.

crazy miss robin said...

Need several of these plus an "all out of pad". Will be in tomorrow hoepfully!

Annette said...

Very cool~ Liz I am a stylist in Atlanta, heard all about you, excited to follow your blog, check mine out!
I love SCAD Atlanta~ I styled Paula's home in Savannah ages ago!

michele said...

i would LOVE to know if you still have these available! i just found your site, and i think these are the reason i'm here ... you are my density!