Thursday, November 20, 2008

I do




Halligan and Adam are gettin hitched.  Many of you remember Halli as one of my long time shop girls.  She broke my heart when she moved to Philly a little over a year ago to pursue a career and live near her long time bo, Adam.  I love all my girls so much it is hard to let them go and be grown ups. The news of Halli's engagement is so wonderful I wanted to share it with the world.  I am so honored that she has asked me to help her mother with some of the planning.  I got her inspiration board yesterday and it is going to be magical.  I think you can see from the picture this duo is quite creative.  
photos by Josh Goleman

10 comments:

Vintage Indie said...

WOW, these photographs are magical and amazing. I love the feel of them.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at their wedding.

Cheryl said...

Ah magical indeed!

PLO said...

Very cool. I wish I had thought to do something this cool.

*~*TWo PiXie DoLLs*~* said...

Congrats! I have given you a blog award!
Come visit my blog http://twopixiedolls.blogspot.com
to see it!

xoxo
~Krista

blue moss said...

amazing...

StitchesByLiz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StitchesByLiz said...

wow these are beautiful pictures...

StitchesByLiz said...

wow...they are too adorable...love the pictures~

Leashka said...

I love those pics! What an interesting rendition on wedding photos/engagement photos.

Uncle Beefy said...

Oh m'goodness! Halligan was one of your "shop girls"? Love her! And these pics are great! I follow along with Halligan, Adam, & Josh as they are such a talented trio! It was like 6 degrees of separation when I read this post, Liz. Too funny. And SUCH great photos, huh?