Monday, December 3, 2007

Where is She?

So I suppose most of you thought I fell off the face of the earth but life has been very busy around these parts.

Since my last post one of my employees got married and moved to San Francisco, the other two move to Philadelphia, I did a design show house for SCAD, produced & styled two photo shoots for Better Homes and Gardens, decorated the store for the holidays and held an open house. I am a little tired so I hope you will understand why the blog has been on the back burner. I promise to be better in the coming months because I have a lot to share with you.

xoxo

3 comments:

McMaster & Storm said...

We're so glad your back!
Kara & Darcy

Amy Nieto said...

Oh please photograph how you styled the store! I miss it so.

WHo got married?? Was it Amy?

Katie Runnels said...

Holy Cow Liz! I had no idea you were operating minus three! Try to put those feet up sometime! The website looks incredible so far! I can't wait! you are my inspiration! xoxo KT