Tuesday, April 26, 2011

monica + adam

I had the pleasure of helping make some magic happen for the sweetest couple last week. They were eloping and if you know anything about me, you know that I wanted it to be the most special moment for the two of them. Details, details, details. No courthouse with ugly carpet and fluorescent lights for this adorable duo. You really can’t beat our beautiful oak trees in Savannah or the city as a back drop for pictures (even if it rained).

Fab photographyby Jade and Matthew, cake by Kerry O’Connor dressed with ribbons from my old shop@home, dress by Malyse, hair and makeup by Catie Starr, ceremony conducted by Ruby McGrory, GIANT letters made by my amazing carpenter hubby. Bouquet, boutonniere and flower arrangements, Bellini’s, heart shaped fans, heart shaped rice krispie treats, to go picnic basket, ribbon streamers, GIANT balloons, crazy amount of vintage paper straws and vintage wares all by me. Yes I’m crazy but look at these people, wouldn’t you do the same, SOOOO cute!







No comments: