Saturday, October 2, 2010

cookbook release

This week marks the launch of Martha Nesbit’s cookbook Savannah Celebrations. I was honored Martha selected me as the photo stylist on this project (my first cookbook ever). It is always nice to see the final product after all the hours of work, schlepping and countless lists become a distant memory. These are some of my favorite pictures from the project. More often than not publishers select images that are my least favorite, but I’m no publisher I’m just a girl that loves to make pretty pictures.

special thanks to Janice Shay from Pinafore Press and Erin Adams Photography



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Liz!
I love your work and would like to talk to you about my wedding in Savannah taking place March 19th. Do you have an email/number we can use to correspond? I've been trying your shop (912.201.0015). Hope to hear from you soon! I hope this attempt actually works :) -NO xoxo

Liz Demos said...

Nkechi, I would love to meet with you. You can email me at info@elizabethdemos.com so we can set up a time to chat.

Talk to you soon.
Liz