Monday, May 30, 2011

catching up-southern living pre-fab coastal cottage

I've neglected the blog for some time now. Mostly because I've been super busy but really great stuff has been happening so I thought I should get you caught up. I styled this feature for Southern Living last summer and it appeared in the May issue of Southern Living (click here to read the article). It was an amazing house for so many reasons. I loved meeting the home owners, spending time getting to know all about their businesses (she is an interior designer and he is an architect, a winning combo if you ask me).

I have more to come but I will try to pace it out over a few days. I don't want to seem like a binge blogger (nothing for ages and then loads of posts).

photos by Laurey Glenn
styling by me
written by Jennifer Kopf

No comments: