Thursday, April 8, 2010

holiday with matthew mead

If only you could see the little victory dance I've been doing since I was selected by one of my all time favorite photo stylists to contribute to his new magazine Holiday with Matthew Mead. My love of his work goes back ten+ years, long before I entered the freelance editorial field. I have stacks of images of his work torn from the pages of Country Home and countless other publications. I keep pinching myself.

Check out his site www.holidaywithmatthewmead.com for special give-aways and to suscribe.

5 comments:

Saucy said...

Me, too! Pinch, pinch, pinch! It will be nice to work with you and get to know you. I've added you to my blogroll already!

xo
Sasha

darryl moland said...

Congratulations Liz! Those doors keep opening. I didn't know about his new magazine until I read about it on your blog! Thanks!

Darryl
www.thedecoratedtree.blogspot.com

Alaskat said...

Liz! That's fantastic news! I can't wait to see your contribution!

Angela said...

Hi Liz,
I am so glad that I got to meet you at Petticoats and Parasols Vendor night and really hate that I missed out on your store. I wish I could have bought everything in your booth so I can imagine what I would have been like in an entire shop of goodies(probably like these idiots I am watching on Price is Right). If you ever get the chance to send me pics of that dress form or any others you may have I would love it, missmollycottageatyahoo.com. I have put your blog in my favs so I can keep up with you and hope to see you again soon!!
love,
angela

Mary Kay Andrews said...

Go Liz! Can't wait to see what you cook up in this bookazine.